In seeking the public good, the Healthcare Values Partnership
- serves patients and those working in healthcare through high quality research and public engagement
- unites and promotes research and policy initiatives across the University of Oxford and other academic institutions, individuals and organisations
- collaborates with non-academic healthcare organisations to enable mutual learning about values in healthcare
- identifies points of engagement in which the partnership can make a practical contribution
- organises seminars, conferences and other events to consult and gather expertise and publish material in accessible and academic formats.
The Healthcare Values Partnership is led by Dr Joshua Hordern, Associate Professor of Christian Ethics at the University of Oxford's Faculty of Theology and Religion and Fellow of Harris Manchester College.